MoE ICT Infrastructure & Data Center
MoE data center & MoE cloud slideshow
Publish Date: Apr 05, 2016
Closing Date: May 28, 2016
Tender Document: Download Document
Invitation for Bids
Second Education Quality Improvement project
Project ID: (P106259), Grant No: TF093962-AF
Issue Date: April, 2, 2016
Closing Date: May 28, 2016
Contract Title: Procurement of 150 Microsoft ICT Academies for ICT Dept, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
Procurement Plan Reference No: S-G-S 6.2
1. The Ministry of Education, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a Grant from the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) administered by International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Education Quality Improvement Project II (EQUIP II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Procurement of 150 Microsoft ICT Academies for ICT Dept, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
ICB Ref. No.: MOE/G-090/ICB.
The Ministry of Education now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of 150 Microsoft ICT Academies for ICT Dept, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
Bid Security amount in USD or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency
Procurement of 150 Microsoft ICT Academies for ICT Dept, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
3. Post-qualification Requirements (ITB 36.1)
After determining the lowest-evaluated bid in accordance with ITB 35.1, the Purchaser shall carry out the post-qualification of the Bidder in accordance with ITB 36, using only the requirements specified. Requirements not included in the text below shall not be used in the evaluation of the Bidder’s qualifications.
(a) If Bidder is Manufacturer:
(i) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
The Bidder must have at least 75% of credit line or cash in bank account of the bid prices Offered.
(ii) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
The Bidder has satisfactorily completed at least one contract for supply of similar goods in the preceding five years of not less than 80% of the bid price offered;
(b) If Bidder is not manufacturer:
If a Bidder is not a manufacturer, but is offering the Goods on behalf of the Manufacturer under Manufacturer's Authorization Form (Section IV, Bidding Forms), the Manufacturer shall demonstrate the above qualifications (i), (ii), and the Bidder shall demonstrate that it has successfully completed at least one contract of 100 percent of similar goods in the past five years
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 as amended in July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from [Procurement Department, Ministry of Education, Email: Faraidoon_satari@hotmail.com Copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org ] and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours of any working day.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 a.m. (Local time) May, 28, 2016(8/3/1395) Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:00 a.m. (Local time) May, 28, 2016(8/3/1395).
7.1: Pre-bid conference will be held on April, 30, 2016(11/2/1395) at 10:00 am at the address below.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Valid Bid Security of an amount specified under Para 2 above in US Dollar (USD) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The Address (es) referred to the above is:
3rd Floor, Procurement Department
Mohammad Jan Khan watt, Deh Afghanan
Ministry of Education
Email: email@example.com Copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com